Sunday 03 July 2022 10:00
The concept of Summer is inextricably linked to the grape Harvest, since it starts with the Grape and its derivative, the Wine!
After the latest SNFCC Members’ wine meetings, it is high time for an exclusive summer wine excursion off the SNFCC premises! So, at the beginning of July, accompanied by the Delta restaurant team, we will visit a place that honors the vines, the Costa Lazaridis Domaine in Kapandriti.
Our excursion to the "Oinotria Gi" Estate will start with a walk among pistachio trees, olive groves and of course vineyards, and will end with a wine tasting of 6 different varieties and a selection of Greek cheese, cold cuts, and pastries.
The experience includes:
- Tour around the Estate area, among pistachio trees, olive groves and the vineyards.
- Break or resting in a chapel with cool water and fruit.
- Return to the winery at 11.30, where we will continue with the rest of our visit’s schedule:
- Guided tour of the Wine Museum and the Aging Cellars.
- Tasting of 5 wines + 1 old harvest wine, from the red wines of the Adriani Winery in Drama, as well as a selection of Greek cheese, cold cuts, and pastries.
The visit has been curated by the Head Sommelier of Delta restaurant, Aris Sklavenitis, in collaboration with the managers of the Lazaridis Estate.
Free Transportation to the Winery by a private bus:
For your easy transfer to and from the winery, the Membership Program offers free transportation by private bus (route SNFCC - Domaine Costa Lazaridi - SNFCC). Departure will be at 9.00 from the SNFCC (Shuttle Bus departure area). To reserve seats on the shuttle bus please contact us at email@example.com.
SUNDAY 03/07 | 10.00 – 15.00
Domaine Costa Lazaridi, Kapandriti
Up to 30 participants – For Members and their guest
Participation fee: €40/per person
The payment of the participation amount will be made directly to the winery during the visit.
Reservation is required here.
Due to public health measures, there may be changes regarding either the staging of the event, or the maximum number of participants.