Sunday 01 August 2021 19:00
Monday 02 August 2021 19:00
Tuesday 03 August 2021 19:00
Wednesday 04 August 2021 19:00More dates (18)
Thursday 05 August 2021 19:00
Friday 06 August 2021 19:00
Saturday 07 August 2021 19:00
Sunday 08 August 2021 19:00
Monday 09 August 2021 19:00
Tuesday 10 August 2021 19:00
Wednesday 11 August 2021 19:00
Thursday 12 August 2021 19:00
Friday 13 August 2021 19:00
Saturday 14 August 2021 19:00
Sunday 15 August 2021 19:00
Monday 16 August 2021 19:00
Tuesday 17 August 2021 19:00
Wednesday 18 August 2021 19:00
Thursday 19 August 2021 19:00
Friday 20 August 2021 19:00
Saturday 21 August 2021 19:00
Sunday 22 August 2021 19:00
The Stavros Niarchos Park, a modern Landscape Architecture project, has been designed in accordance with the principles of sustainability, ecosystems and the alternations of a place that is in constant evolution. It is a welcoming and open space, with plantings and a character that reflects the Mediterranean landscape. The tour involves continuous walking down the Stavros Niarchos Park and the use of stairs. Estimated walking distance is calculated at 1 km.
* From 23/08 till 31/08 there will be no guided tours.
Daily at 19.00
Every Thursday the tour will be conducted in English language.
Free admission by online pre-registration
The use of face mask and social distancing measures are suggested in indoor and outdoor areas of the SNFCC, in accordance with National Public Health Organization regulations.
- Pre-registrations are canceled 15' prior to the commencement of the event in case of no-shows.
- Every Thursday the tour will be conducted in English language.
- Pre-registration is required both for adults and children.
- Participants are advised to be at the event's location 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the event.
- The tours at the Stavros Niarchos Park will be conducted under sufficient weather conditions.
- Τhe Stavros Niarchos Park is fully accessible for people with disabilities. For further information please check here.
Due to public health measures, there may be changes regarding either the staging of the event, or the maximum number of participants.
The majority of SNFCC events are free and open to all, thanks to an exclusive grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).