Takis: “Welcome to Stavros Niarchos Park. I am about to take a walk. I really enjoy the long walks out in the Nature. Would you like to join me? One minute, please, to put on my hat*!”
Who is Takis? What is his real name? What did he like to do when he was young? Why is the Earth a huge magnet? Do you know how to measure the wind speed or create a “signal” in less than 1’? What is the Archimedes screw and is it possible build something out of a pencil and some sellotape? What does the planet Mars have in common with a bacterium? Something is tickling my head; did you see my photons?
*Don’t forget your hat!
For children of all ages
Saturday 30/10 | 12.00
Participation up to 10 children + 10 parents
Free admission. Pre-registration is required
Design/Implementation: Very Young Contemporary Art / VYCA
Participants are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
For your participation in the tour the use of mask is mandatory.
- Participants are advised to be at the event's location 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the event.
- Pre-registrations are canceled 15' prior to the commencement of the event in case of no-shows.
- The tour is conducted in Greek language.
- Pre-registration is required both for adults and children.
- The tours at the exhibition Takis: Cosmos in Motion will be conducted under sufficient weather conditions.
The use of face mask and social distancing measures are suggested in indoor and outdoor areas of the SNFCC, in accordance with National Public Health Organization regulations.
Due to public health measures, there may be changes regarding either the staging of the event, or the maximum number of participants.